- Job Posted: 02.03.2022
- Closing Date: 31.08.2022
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
The role will involve checking the quality of all incoming and outgoing products as well as production procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Read quality drawings and instructions to comprehend the quality requirements for the product and supplies.
• Approve or reject product with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance.
• Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods. (measuring dimensions,testing functionality, comparing to specifications/drawings etc.)
• Use automated systems to check and update systems.
• Maintain records of inspection, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
• Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with operating and safety standards.
• Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements.
*NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
- Hold proven experience as a quality inspector or relevant role.
- Have a key eye for detail and a results driven approach.
- Be responsible and trustworthy.
- Be familiar with quality drawings and systems.
- Have thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
- Be competent with the use of MS office.
Desirable Criteria (but not essential)
- Certification of quality control (ISO 9000, AS91000 etc.)
- CMM knowledge
- Use of Catia and MRP systems
Hours of work:
(39) Days: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:15, Friday 08:00 – 12:00