- Job Posted: 02.03.2022
- Closing Date: 31.08.2022
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
Responsible for assuring full conformity of aerospace components to contractual requirements through implementing and maintaining business processes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assist the Quality Manager in maintaining and updating the Quality Management System.
• Carry out internal and supplier audits.
• Prepare and participate in customer audits.
• Continual communication with customers to ensure requirements are met.
• Implement and maintain business processes.
• Use problem solving techniques such as 8D.
• Deploy six sigma techniques throughout a range of activities.
• Monitor, analyse and report on quality performance.
• Regularly update Company ERP system.
• Create and track quality KPIs.
• Carry out non-conformance investigations and create follow up actions.
*NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
• 2:1 or above in an engineering degree.
• Knowledge of AS9100/ISO9100.
• 3 years or more experience in an engineering manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of Six Sigma.
Hours of work:
(39) Days: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:15, Friday 08:00 – 12:00
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Enhanced maternity leave
• Enhanced paternity leave
• Learning and development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Paid medical appointments
• Subsidised gym membership
• Cashback healthcare plan