- Job Posted: 09.06.2022
- Closing Date: 31.08.2022
Manufacturing Operative – Deburr
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
The role of the manufacturing operative (deburr) is to inspect and finish product to ensure safe usage for customers and clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• To handle and move objects in a safe and controlled manner.
• To polish and deburr product by hand or with electric powered hand tools.
• Being aware of specification dimensions and tolerances.
• Adhere to health and safety procedures and quality standards.
• Change tools on powered equipment.
• To secure equipment by placing it in clamps or other equipment when work is being carried out.
• Document/record information in written or electronic form.
• Making the product presentable by cleaning and polishing.
*NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
Hours of work:
Days: Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 19:00
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Enhanced maternity leave
• Enhanced paternity leave
• Learning and development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Paid medical appointments
• Subsidised gym membership
• Cashback healthcare plan