- Job Posted: 25.04.2022
- Closing Date: 31.08.2022
Company Accountant 12 Month Maternity Cover
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monthly management accounts preparation and review for internal senior team.
- Reporting to FC and FD on monthly accounts.
- Liaise with all internal departments and provide assistance to wider management team.
- Analysis on GL and accounts.
- Managing team in AP and AR and other finance functions.
- Invest NI claims and reporting quarterly and annually.
- Corporate monthly and yearly reporting and analysis.
- Corporate cashflow reporting to set deadlines.
- Analysis of TB, PNL & BS vs Budget plan & PY.
- Accruals, Prepayments.
- Fixed Asset Register – maintenance & review of both internally & externally as required.
- Intrastat reporting.
- R&D analysis as an when required.
- Assist in annual financial audit and reporting – full service both internally & externally.
- Quarterly forecast updates & 5 year forecasting & budget model assistance to FC & FD for preparation & accuracy, presentation to corporate.
*NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
*Immediate start for right candidate*
- Strong IT skills especially advanced Excel & Power point are critical, previous experience of using an integrated ERP system would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in reporting within a group structure to tight deadlines.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Analytical with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Results driven while ensuring tasks are delivered to strict deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Track record of achievement in a fast-moving business.
- Costing/pricing experience.
- Experience for helping / working in a team for developing forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
Hours of work:
Days: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:15
Friday: 08:00 – 12:00
- Competitive Salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Paid medical appointments
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cashback healthcare plan