- Job Posted: 16.12.2021
- Closing Date: 31.01.2022
CNC Machine Operator – Days
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
CNC Machine Operatives are trained to operative 3-5 axis CNC machines to produce a various range of aerospace components from materials such as aluminium and titanium.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products using specific measuring equipment and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Perform preventative maintenance checks on the machine.
- Finish parts keeping within quality requirements using hand tools to sand/smooth part edges.
- Complete paperwork such as process sheets, NCRS, job cards
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths.
*No experience in CNC Machines required.
Hours of work:
(46) Days: Monday – Thursday 07:00 – 19:00
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Paid medical appointments
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cashback healthcare plan
Click here to apply or alternatively send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org