- Job Posted: 14.04.2022
- Closing Date: 31.08.2022
Customer Service Executive
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure a constant flow of communication with the customer through phone, email and face to face meetings regarding delivery schedule adherence and the resolution of any arising issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with high profile customers such as Spirit, Safran, Collins etc.
- Prepare and present data to daily, cross functional team meetings.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer delivery targets are realised daily.
- Prepare relevant paperwork and arrange prompt delivery of product to customer.
- Update customer portals and delivery schedules.
- Work closely with the Accounts Manager on a daily basis, escalating arising issues when required.
- Advanced communication skills
- Competency in MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Organisation skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
Hours of work:
(39) Days: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:15, Friday: 08:00 – 12:00
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Enhanced maternity leave
• Enhanced paternity leave
• Learning and development opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Paid medical appointments
• Subsidised gym membership
• Cashback healthcare plan