- Job Posted: 04.02.2022
- Closing Date: 31.08.2022
- Location: Portadown
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Type: Permanent full-time
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Customer support – order entry.
- Administrative duties within the office.
- Telephone duties.
- Sales analysis – ensuring accuracy & transparency – informing senior team.
- Liaise with engineering and production for customer support.
- VP, AP & AR Check & accuracy.
- Bank Reconciliations – ensuring completeness & accuracy with sign off.
- Account update with customers.
- AR – Processing Invoices, Credits and Statements.
- Allocation of payment to sales ledger on timely basis & to deadline.
- Portal check.
- Setting up new Vendor records.
- Credit control function – keeping on top of overdue accounts.
- Assist with AP for month end to deadline.
- Revaluation of all control accounts – trade debtors, trade creditors, banks and Vouchers payable.
- Stock reports.
- Assist with annual audit – both internally & externally.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
- Liaise with all internal departments and provide assistance to wider management team.
- Assist in internal audit of stock as required.
- Statistics for department of finance monthly, quarterly and annually where required.
- Preparing and uploading audit information as requested.
- Ad hoc reporting and assistance to other departments.
*NB: The above list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and duties. From time to time the employee may be required to transfer to other departments to help with demand.
- Strong IT skills especially advanced Excel & Power point are critical, previous experience of using an integrated ERP system would be a distinct advantage.
- Results driven while ensuring tasks are delivered to strict deadlines in a demanding environment.
Hours of work:
(39) Days: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:15, Friday: 08:00 – 12:00
- Competitive Salary.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Enhanced Maternity Leave.
- Paternity Leave.
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Free onsite parking.
- Paid medical appointments.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Cashback healthcare plan.