- Job Posted: 28.09.2017
- Closing Date: 27.10.2017
- Location: Portadown
JW Kane are recruiting Manufacturing Engineers to join our expanding team.
The job role and duties would be – but not limited to:
- As part of the engineering team, you will be reporting to the engineering team leader
- Dynamic, challenging and at times high pressure environment
- You will be working on multi-million pound projects for key global customers and your responsibilities will be creating a manufacturing process which meets the budget defined, the target completion date and the quality required to meet the design specification
- Generation of NC programs for multi-axis CNC machines (full training will be provided on the software)
- Working on continuous improvement projects which look to reduce cost throughout the business
- A minimum 2:1 degree or above in a related engineering field.
- At least 1 years industrial experience (a placement year will suffice)